Assistance for the marriage
A) The Secretary or any other officer authorized in this behalf by the Board, shall on an application from a registered construction worker, sanction a sum of [Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees fifty thousand only)] as assistance to meet the marriage expenses of the worker or his /her two dependent children.
B) The amount shall be sanctioned only if the following fulfilled namely:
- A minimum of one year shall have lapsed from the date of registered of the applicant to the date of marriage of the applicant’s son or daughter for whose marriage the assistance is sought;
- The family of a registered construction worker can avail this assistance only twice;
- The registered construction worker shall have no due payable to the Board; and
- The son or daughter of the registered construction worker, for whose marriage the assistance os sought, shall have attained the age prescribed by law for marriage;
- The certificate of registration of marriage obtain from the registrar of marriage shall be produced along with the application.
The application for claiming the amount specified in sub-rule (1) shall be in Form XXIII