Pension scheme, eligibility, procedure and sanction of pension etc.,-
- Every registered building or other construction worker beneficiary,‑
a. who has completed sixty years of age; and
b. who has paid subscription fee for a continuous period of not less than five years and remain as such construction worker until he attains the age of sixty years; and
c. who has paid the subscription fees until sixty years; – is eligible for pension.
- Every registered building or other construction worker who is eligible for pension under sub-rule (1) shall submit his application in Form XII to the board.
- The registered building or other. construction worker shall surrender his beneficiary Identity Card with the application.
- The board after verifying the application, shall send to the registered building or other construction worker, the pension sanction order along with the pension Identity card having electronically generated unique pension payment Order No.
- If the Board after considering the application comes to the conclusion that the applicant is not eligible for pension, such application shall be rejected after providing an opportunity of being heard, to the applicant.
- The legal dependents or heirs shall inform the Board about the death of the pensioner along with the death certificate in order to close the bank account.
- The amount of pension shall not exceed a sum of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) per month.
- The concerned bank manager shall ensure about the Living by obtaining a living Certificate in Form XII A of the Beneficiary once in a year.
- The pension sanctioning authority shall maintain a register in Form XIII.